sábado, 20 de mayo de 2017

Task 6: Hot Potatoes

I'll be there for you cloze

I'll be there for you cloze

Gap-fill exercise

Fill in all the gaps, then press "Check" to check your answers. Use the "Hint" button to get a free letter if an answer is giving you trouble. You can also click on the "[?]" button to get a clue. Note that you will lose points if you ask for hints or clues!
So no one you life was gonna be this way
Your job's a joke, broke, your love life's D.O.A.
It's like you're stuck in second gear
When it been your day, your week, your , or even your , but

be there for you (When the starts to pour)
I'll be there for you (Like I've been there )
I'll be there for you (' you're there for me too)

You're still in at ten and work at eight
You've burned your , so far things are going great
Your warned you there'd be days like these
But she tell you when the has brought you down to your knees that

I'll be there for you (When the starts to pour)
I'll be there for you (Like I've been there )
I'll be there for you (' you're there for me too)

No one ever know me
No one ever see me
Seems you're the one who knows what it's like to me
Someone to face the day , make it all the rest with
Someone I'll always with
Even at my , I'm best with , yeah!

It's like you're always stuck in gear
When it hasn't been your , your week, your month, or your year

I'll be there for you (When the starts to pour)
I'll be there for you (Like I've been there )
I'll be there for you ( you're there for me too)
I'll be there for you cross

I'll be there for you cross

Crossword

Complete the crossword, then click on "Check" to check your answer. If you are stuck, you can click on "Hint" to get a free letter. Click on a number in the grid to see the clue or clues for that number.
1      2     3   4     5     
6        7          
              
   8             
              
 9    10       11        
              
12       13           
   14             
              
  15              
              
              

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario